Thursday, March 15, 2012

SMLC in Hong Kong

The folks at Hong Kong Polytechnic generously sponsored me to visit & work for a week as a visiting scholar.  I'm going to spend the week learning about their research, exchanging ideas, and specc'ing out next steps for how to collaborate on Social Media research.

While there, I'll be presenting our work @ the SMLC in partnership with Dell and powered by Radian6!  I'm looking forward to seeing how my peers in Information Systems, Marketing, and Management view opportunities afforded by examining the implications of listening for organizations in the United States and the greater world.

Thanks to JJ Hsieh and the folks @ HK Poly for letting me share Clemson, Dell, and Radian6's work on powering the social enterprise with a new audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment